The BASIC EP 01 is an introduction course to main concepts of Cardiac Electrophysiology.
BASIC EP 01 Scope:
The course is covering the main concepts in elctrophysiology study, from basic anatomy, fluoroscopy views, types of catheters, and introduction to cardiac chambers pacing & corresponding interpretation of intervals.
The aim is to provide a comprehensive explanation of the procedure & the basic maneuvers elaborated by electrophysiologist during EPS.
BASIC EP 01 Target Audience:
This continuous education format is suitable for beginners electrophysiologist, cardiologist & specialists interested in the field of cardiac electrophysiology.
BASIC EP 01 Course Structure:
The structure of this course is formatted by LIVE / Recorded Video | Presentation sessions.
BASIC EP 01 Course Track: Electrophysiology
BASIC EP 01 Course Level: Beginner
- Enroll to the course by clicking on “Enroll”
- Review the recorded video presentations.
- After watching each session, register your completion by clicking on “Mark Completed”
- Take the post course online quiz
- After successfully passing the quiz, your certificate of course completion will be automatically issued and save in your “Account Page”.